The Instigative Cause

I figured that, instead of continuing to clog everyone's email inboxes with annoying little tidbits that I pick up in the course of my travels through cyberspace, I would just start posting them to a blog and allow everyone to consume them at their leisure (those more technically inclined among you will notice the reference to the site feed (http://kens-tidbits.blogspot.com/atom.xml)). If anyone would like to contribute to this blog, which I hope will be a good place to communicate about various news articles, internet resources, and the like, please let me know!

1 comment:

Joel said...

Ken, I've coined a term for such tidbit findings in cyberspace: "webdings"

I understand that it may already be a word with an entirely different meaning but I'm fine with that.

Cheers.